Advance/Seat Booking for 2014 Batch Already Started In Private Colleges. Call Now On +91-9742479101 or email us at
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

MBA Admission Procedure 2016 in Sinhgad Institute Pune

Sinhgad Institute of Management (SIOM), Pune was instituted in the 1994. It has carved a niche for itself in the field of Management education through academic excellence and Innovative Teaching Learning Process. Besides MBA Program.

The institute is one of the Premier Management Educational Institutes in Pune. All the courses are affiliated to University of Pune and MBA & MCA Programmes are approved by AICTE, New Delhi.

The institute has a Research Center affiliated to University of Pune offering Ph.D. program.

The institute remains the most preferred institute among MBA aspirants because of eminent Faculty, Research and promising career opportunities. 

It works with a mission of Holistic Development of students through unique pedagogy, Research industry interface and Socio-environmental connect. This is exemplified by consistently securing the top ranks in Pune University and two consecutive accreditations by National Board of Accreditation.

Facilities at Sinhgad Institute of Management -
  • Classrooms
  • Laboratories
  • Wi-Fi
  • Hostel
  • Placement Cell
  • Sports Facilities
Placements at Sinhgad Institute of Management -
The Placement Cell is dedicated to advising students on career options and providing them with the latest information on industry internship and final placement opportunities. Apart from the facilitation services, it also arranges for training and industry interaction sessions. A dedicated team of faculty members and students are engaged in pursing placement activities with assurance of 100% placements.

Top Visiting Companies:
  • HCL Infosystems Ltd.
  • ITC Ltd.
  • Wipro
  • ICICI BankL
  • G Electronics
  • Aditya Birla Group
  • Infosys Limite
  • dTata Technologies
  • Reliancs Digitel
  • Glaxo Smithkline
Exam Required-MAT | CMAT | XAT | GMAT

Total Fees:

Campus Placement:
(Provided by college)-
Avg. Salary : 3.50 Lacs

Affiliation-Savitribai Phule Pune University
(AICTE Approved)

Courses Offered:
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Management
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Passed any Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category student of Maharashtra state only) and must have valid scores of MHCET/CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA.

Admission Procedure-
Through MHCET/CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA scores Eligibility and admission procedure for 1st year MBA/MMS course is as per rules and regulations printed in information brochure published by Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Maharashtra. ( 80% seats will be filled through centralized admissions process conducted by DTE, Govt of Maharashtra Remaining 20% seats for each course will be filled at institute level.

1 comment: