Advance/Seat Booking for 2014 Batch Already Started In Private Colleges. Call Now On +91-9742479101 or email us at ankit@trump.net.in
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***

Friday, February 18, 2011

SUCCESS STORIES



                                                                                        think career think trump....


After passing 12th, I consulted lots of people but was not very sure of a career for myself. Then I came across advertisement for free career counselling by TRUMP. Counsellors at TRUMP gave me all information about the different courses for e.g. BBA, BBM, BCA, B.E etc. And they also informed me about career path of different courses. After having all information, I discussed it with my parents and decided to pursue BBA. And TRUMP helped me to get a seat in ALLIANCE.  Thanks to TRUMP, as it has been guiding force behind my career and success.
BRAHMESH, BBA - ALLIANCE     


I am an engineer settled in CANADA. I wanted my daughter to be a doctor. So I was looking for seats in good MBBS colleges. On suggestion of friends I opted for colleges in INDIA. But did not know the processes and was not having the time to for the documents verification and processing. I would like to use this space to thank TRUMP for helping me out. I was quite surprised by seeing how process oriented this company is. And response system is amazing. Finally with help of TRUMP my daughter got MBBS seat in M S Ramaiah Medical College. I wish them lots of success in coming year.
CHETAN PRASAD, PROJECT LEAD, TI     


I appeared for COMEDK 2008, but could not fair in the exam. As a result of which was not able to get seat in engineering. And my parents were not that much financially strong to get me a seat through management quota. But by help of TRUMP, I got admission to computer science & engineering by just paying service charge.

RAHUL KUMAR, B.E (CSE) – SHIRDI SAI ENGINEERING COLLEGE     


I wanted to join MBA but could not get seat on merit basis. My father asked me to gather information about management quota. After hearing so many stories I was scared. But then TRUMP told me about the step by step processes, that they followed. I was satisfied and convinced. By help of TRUMP I got good college within my financial limit. The major thing which I noticed is that TRUMP never missed their deadlines. And admission was finished on time.
KUMAR ARTHESH, MBA – PESIT     


A
fter 10th I always wanted to be a computer engineer. I was not able to get CSE seat in RVCE coz my budget not allowed. TRUMP told me about CSE and ISE branches of engineering. And how there was difference of only few papers (2-4) between CSE and ISE in VTU. Means all most CSE and ISE was same. And ISE too, is preferred by all companies coming for campus recruitment. So I opted for ISE in RVCE. They helped me to realize my dream.
MD AZHARUDDIN, B.E (ISE) – RVCE     


was late for admission through management quota. Wherever I contacted for MBBS seat, the answer was obvious NO.  Thanks to TRUMP as they helped me to get MBBS seat in Chitradurga. Keep up the good work.

AQUIB KHAN, BASAVESHWARA MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHITRADURGA



     

No comments:

Post a Comment